Saturday, August 22, 2009

All great things must come to an end..............

YES............. my vacation is finally over. I must stop being lazy and become a mother and worker again! LOL Did my vacation turn out perfect..........NOPE! Did I enjoy it.........YEP!

I did not get the chance to be in my man's arms at any point in the vacation. After several discussions (not everyone gets paid days off.....so)I decided to just make it a family vacation with just me and the kids! WOOT WOOT

We had a blast. I let the kids decide what to do each day as long as one day was a clean the house day. Needless to say we had a blast. We didn't even make to finish the school shopping. But we are going to try and finish it up tomorrow before tax free weekend is gone. How come everytime tax free weekend rolls around.........I'm broke! LOL

Here are a couple pics from day one of our vacation.

Most of the animals was trying to get in the car to get all the feed. LOL

Saw this at the restaurant and had to get a picture of it.


I have several other pictures from the beach, restaurants, malls etc. We are already playing a weekend trip to San Antonio in a couple weeks. And then a mini vacation to Virginia Beach in November. No idea about December yet. We may go to Orlando around Christmass. We will see.

And my house is 90% clean now. I love to change the rooms around. And this time I even changed my son's room. Now just to finish washing clothes and do the dishes and then the house will be 95% done! LOL Is a house ever really 100% clean??????????

No comments: