How do you feel about lies?
I have been pondering this one for a minute. I have always hated liars! I mean why cant people just tell the truth? Have I lied before................... yes. Im not going to try and sound like an angel. But I can honestly say that I rather tell the truth 100% of the time. But sometimes it is just best to tell a person what they want to hear. And not hurt their feelings. But I know for a fact that I would rather hear the truth 100% of the time.
Take for instance................ past relationships. I have been in quite a few. And sad to say only a couple have lasted over a year. I can sadly say that I have honestly never been faithful in any relationship Ive ever had. I have tried........... believe me I have tried. But I can honestly say that they all believe that I have been 100% faithful.
I was actually in an open relationship once in my life. At that time in my life that was what I needed. I was in love. But at the same time I was not ready to settle. That relationship was my 2nd longest one. It would have lasted longer if he did not flip the script at me. LOL Needless to say he felt he could date who he wanted but he only wanted me for himself! ROTFLMFAO!!!!! He never asked me but I know he found out about one guy I dealt with. But that was it. All he had to do was ask.
I chose not to lie. Why? What does it prove? My philosphy is "Do not volunteer information!" All you have to do is ask and I will tell you.
Currently I am single. I was asked last nite if I want to find that Mr. Right and settle down and be taken care of. And I had to answer "No!" Why? Because I do not believe in fairy tales. Yes I would love to find the right person to fall in love with and live happily ever after. Will it happen? Probably not. Sad to say people can not deal with me being me. I am too strong willed. I would love to be with someone who can mold with me to make a perfect relationship. But sad to say I have not met a strong enough man for that yet.
My mother seems to think I have something against marriage. I honestly dont. I have been asked to marry several times in my life. But I knew that each time would not last. I only said "yes" once. And unfortuately he died the month before we were to wed. The last person to ask my was my daugther's father. He asked in a last ditch effort so I would not kick him out of our lives. Obviously I said no. We have not seen or heard from him in 3 years. His loss.
I have fallen in love a couple of times in my life. Lets see I was in love with:
M, (My first love. Too young and dumb - 1988)
D, (to young to realize that I had a good thing going - about 1991-92)
K, (could not deal with a deadbeat guy so had to let him go - 1994-96)
R, (the only guy who had me say yes to marriage - 1996-97)
B, (dated for 2 years but he was not ready to settle 1998-2000)
Q, (who knows about this one -2000-02)
M, (was my bestfriend until I asked for more - 2004-06)
K, (my last ex, got tired of the lies - 2007-present)
Sad to say neither of my kids fathers are on these list. I could have grown to love both of them. But the first one. He played to many games and could not be faithful. I think he felt I was young and dumb and by the time he realized I was not .....it was too late. For about alot of years I felt we were going to get married one day. NOT!
And the second one. Lied to me from the beginning. There was always another woman in the picture. By the time he realize I was a good catch I wanted nothing to do with him.
The reason why I even started this blog is because I am going to finally put closure to my last relationship. FINALLY! It only took a year! LOL Im going to have a nice dinner for 2, we are going to talk, Im going to explain some things, clarify some things and then Im going to say bye. Out with the old. In with the new. I finally realized that I did my best and did nothing wrong. So why dwell on the past. Im trying to get rid of the mean thoughts and feeling Ive had for the past couple months. That has been NOT like me. SO I need to clear my conscience. And slowly move on!
I have been pondering this one for a minute. I have always hated liars! I mean why cant people just tell the truth? Have I lied before................... yes. Im not going to try and sound like an angel. But I can honestly say that I rather tell the truth 100% of the time. But sometimes it is just best to tell a person what they want to hear. And not hurt their feelings. But I know for a fact that I would rather hear the truth 100% of the time.
Take for instance................ past relationships. I have been in quite a few. And sad to say only a couple have lasted over a year. I can sadly say that I have honestly never been faithful in any relationship Ive ever had. I have tried........... believe me I have tried. But I can honestly say that they all believe that I have been 100% faithful.
I was actually in an open relationship once in my life. At that time in my life that was what I needed. I was in love. But at the same time I was not ready to settle. That relationship was my 2nd longest one. It would have lasted longer if he did not flip the script at me. LOL Needless to say he felt he could date who he wanted but he only wanted me for himself! ROTFLMFAO!!!!! He never asked me but I know he found out about one guy I dealt with. But that was it. All he had to do was ask.
I chose not to lie. Why? What does it prove? My philosphy is "Do not volunteer information!" All you have to do is ask and I will tell you.
Currently I am single. I was asked last nite if I want to find that Mr. Right and settle down and be taken care of. And I had to answer "No!" Why? Because I do not believe in fairy tales. Yes I would love to find the right person to fall in love with and live happily ever after. Will it happen? Probably not. Sad to say people can not deal with me being me. I am too strong willed. I would love to be with someone who can mold with me to make a perfect relationship. But sad to say I have not met a strong enough man for that yet.
My mother seems to think I have something against marriage. I honestly dont. I have been asked to marry several times in my life. But I knew that each time would not last. I only said "yes" once. And unfortuately he died the month before we were to wed. The last person to ask my was my daugther's father. He asked in a last ditch effort so I would not kick him out of our lives. Obviously I said no. We have not seen or heard from him in 3 years. His loss.
I have fallen in love a couple of times in my life. Lets see I was in love with:
M, (My first love. Too young and dumb - 1988)
D, (to young to realize that I had a good thing going - about 1991-92)
K, (could not deal with a deadbeat guy so had to let him go - 1994-96)
R, (the only guy who had me say yes to marriage - 1996-97)
B, (dated for 2 years but he was not ready to settle 1998-2000)
Q, (who knows about this one -2000-02)
M, (was my bestfriend until I asked for more - 2004-06)
K, (my last ex, got tired of the lies - 2007-present)
Sad to say neither of my kids fathers are on these list. I could have grown to love both of them. But the first one. He played to many games and could not be faithful. I think he felt I was young and dumb and by the time he realized I was not .....it was too late. For about alot of years I felt we were going to get married one day. NOT!
And the second one. Lied to me from the beginning. There was always another woman in the picture. By the time he realize I was a good catch I wanted nothing to do with him.
That is why I prefer to be told the truth and not lied to. Lies do nothing but hurt.
The reason why I even started this blog is because I am going to finally put closure to my last relationship. FINALLY! It only took a year! LOL Im going to have a nice dinner for 2, we are going to talk, Im going to explain some things, clarify some things and then Im going to say bye. Out with the old. In with the new. I finally realized that I did my best and did nothing wrong. So why dwell on the past. Im trying to get rid of the mean thoughts and feeling Ive had for the past couple months. That has been NOT like me. SO I need to clear my conscience. And slowly move on!
Au Revoir , Adios, Goodbye Its been real!
No comments:
Post a Comment