It is interesting how something come around and u didnt realize until it hit u in the face! WHOA Closure. I was talking to a friend earlier tonite. I guess u can call them a friend. It's my ex's niece and we hang out now since she can seem to find anyone to hang out with.
We went out to a new place she found last week called Big Poppa's in Lewisville. It was an interesting place. I felt over dressed. Felt out of place there was a younger crew and an older crew there. I gave my number out to a couple of guys. This shall be interesting.
Anyway.............. afterwards we got to talking about my ex. And needless to say by the end of the conversation I realized. I do have closure. Finally. Now to move on with my life. Not that I have not done so already. I have been chillin just trying to enjoy life. A friend of mine has been trying to talk me into moving to St. Louis. I have no idea............. at least right now if I want to. I know that I wont be moving anytime before 2011. Once my son graduates from HS then maybe I can relocate again. Who knows! Right now Im just planning on a new location in Texas.
Anyway. God bless closure! I can do all things thru him who strengthes me.
We went out to a new place she found last week called Big Poppa's in Lewisville. It was an interesting place. I felt over dressed. Felt out of place there was a younger crew and an older crew there. I gave my number out to a couple of guys. This shall be interesting.
Anyway.............. afterwards we got to talking about my ex. And needless to say by the end of the conversation I realized. I do have closure. Finally. Now to move on with my life. Not that I have not done so already. I have been chillin just trying to enjoy life. A friend of mine has been trying to talk me into moving to St. Louis. I have no idea............. at least right now if I want to. I know that I wont be moving anytime before 2011. Once my son graduates from HS then maybe I can relocate again. Who knows! Right now Im just planning on a new location in Texas.
Anyway. God bless closure! I can do all things thru him who strengthes me.
1 comment:
nice ur blog
pls visit my blog at:
www.dalvindoorlando.blogspot.com
thank you so much
Post a Comment