have been very interesting.........................
Brought the new year in alone. LOVED IT!
Suppose to chill with a friend of mine the day after - Dr. Bob. Let's just say he is lucky that I have known him for soooooo long.
Sat - In ATL..... chilled with my cuz, had a birthday party until 10pm went to sleep about 1230am got up late Sun mornin
Sun- got home. FINALLY!! Cold as hell.
Mon - job interview and grocery shopping
May just chill tomorrow and then finish job hunting wednesday. Im still tired from the road trip. Need a good rest.
Brought the new year in alone. LOVED IT!
Suppose to chill with a friend of mine the day after - Dr. Bob. Let's just say he is lucky that I have known him for soooooo long.
- I drove all the way to B-more to see his house
- He did not tell me I had to go through a toll........WTF?
- We had a designated meeting place. He showed up 45 mins late.
- We went out to eat (same thing we do everytime Im in town) - he was away from the table 90% of the time on his cell
- When we get back to his place he says bye and said he will direct me back to the highway (I googled it on my phone) By the time he called i was 2 blocks from my mothers.
Sat - In ATL..... chilled with my cuz, had a birthday party until 10pm went to sleep about 1230am got up late Sun mornin
Sun- got home. FINALLY!! Cold as hell.
Mon - job interview and grocery shopping
May just chill tomorrow and then finish job hunting wednesday. Im still tired from the road trip. Need a good rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment