It's about that time. Another year is here. Whew last year went by to dayum fast. I did not get a chance to appreciate it. Most people make new year resolutions........... not me. I set goals for myself on a regular basis so it does not matter. But I will list a couple of my goals for this year.....
- Get back to exercising regularly. I started walking a couple weeks ago. Just need to add some cardio.
- Start saving for my house. My goal was to buy a house by the time Im 35! That did not happen. So now my goal is next year.
- Finish getting everything together to apply to grad school. HOPEFULLY FALL of 2009.
- Get my son licensed and driving. That will help me with my daughter sometimes.
- Get out more. I want to start getting out of the house. I am the only "favor" in my neighborhood. I need to get out to meet some more "favor!"
- Get to the dentist. A sista need some dental work done and NOW! LOL
Still in DC Metro area. Bored. About to count into the new year alone. Both kids gone. In the house by myself. Will be heading back home to Texas tomorrow nite or Friday morning. Miss my home. Want to be snuggled up in my bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment