Friday, December 05, 2008

6 days and counting................

I will be graduating from school in 6 days time.   I feel like this is one of the best accomplishments of my life. (Not counting my children!  Of course)  My advisor asked me what my plans were when I graduate.  I honestly told him..................... I DONT KNOW.  I have been so focused on graduating that I made no plans for my immediate future.  Right now I know that I need a new FT job with benefits so that I can get back on my feet.  My advisor wants me to attend grad school.  I'm iffy on that.  But with the economy being the way it is I may!  WHO KNOWS

img_grad08

I called my mother and asked for a loan earlier this week.  Times are tighter than they should be.  ANYWAY!  She had the audacity to say that she may not come to my graduation.  WTF  I'm her first child to graduate college; not to mention the first person in my immediate family to graduate college.  This was a personal challenge.  Now I have succeeded.  Now to move on with my life..............

On another note things in my life has improved somewhat.  I am officially single again.  Did not think I would be happening again.  But you know................  People are not always what they seem.  I was 100% honest and faithful. My eyes never strayed.  But we had problems and  it takes 2 to make things work.  Anyhow.....................  I'm done.  Time for me to move on.  I will start the new year off single.  I plan on hanging out more regular again.  I have not done that since I moved to Texas almost 6 years ago.  I just need to get out at least once a week.  I need to make some new friends and maybe eventually (in time) find someone else to spend my life with.  Once I get closure on this last relationship.

No matter how long the nite, the day is sure to come.

Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

Ladynay said...

Like I stated b4, if I could be there I would. I know it took you a lot of dedication to get to this point and I am so proud of you obtaining that degree! YAY TZ!

I thought you 2 were officially over a long time ago *shrug* oh well PAR-TAY TIME!