I have so much going on in my life right now I can barely breathe. I am trying to get ready for my graduation........................December 11th @ 7pm. WOOT WOOT
But to do so I have to complete these last assignments.......:(
It seems like the closer I get to December the worse the assignments are! LOL I know I know. Im a Senior and that is to be expected! LOL
I have alot of personal drama going on right now. Cant fill in on the details but lets just say by this time next week I should be able to breath alittle better! HOPEFULLY
On a good note I have had 2 interviews. I officially start back job hunting. Both pay what I want to be paid! Or shall I say............. what I need to be paid. (Got student loans coming up soon...lmao) And one is to get into a management trainee position. Wish me luck
But to do so I have to complete these last assignments.......:(
It seems like the closer I get to December the worse the assignments are! LOL I know I know. Im a Senior and that is to be expected! LOL
I have alot of personal drama going on right now. Cant fill in on the details but lets just say by this time next week I should be able to breath alittle better! HOPEFULLY
On a good note I have had 2 interviews. I officially start back job hunting. Both pay what I want to be paid! Or shall I say............. what I need to be paid. (Got student loans coming up soon...lmao) And one is to get into a management trainee position. Wish me luck
No comments:
Post a Comment