Monday, September 29, 2008

Whew

Alot has happened since my last post.  I finally moved out of redneckville.  Glory Hallelujah  I move to a nice house closer to everything. It has everything that I wanted and needed.  The kids did not want to move but now they are loving the new place.............. and so am I.

I'm also not working. I quit my last job around the 10th. I just got tired of the BS. I got accused of giving attitude.  And believe me those of you who know me know that if I give attitude.................YOU WOULD KNOW IT!  But all it was was someone who finally got a higher position showing her ass.  The funny thing is I thought it was only black people that did that!  LOL  Obvouisly not!!!  LMAO

You should have seen the look on their faces when I quit.  Everytime I do something like that I always say........ I need to write a biography.  Believe me it would sell.

School has been a killer.  Just need to make it through these last 3 classes. 2 are the higher level computer classes and  1 is just a pass/fail senior class.  It just reminds you of your obligations as far as loans, exams  and anything else you need to do to finally graduate.

No comments: