I know I am not the only one on the face of the earth that likes to game. By game I mean play video games. I love to play them on my computer, consoles and tv. I was just sitting here thinking about how much I have to argue or deal with people saying I spend to much time gaming. WTF
Am I not grown? Can I not do what the hell I want to do? So who cares if I chose to spend all of my free time playing............WOW or SIMS 2. AND?
What I need to do is to find someone I can date that games just as much so we can game together................LOL Now that would be a match made in heaven. Now if only he can have a Night Elf (I have a Priest) in Undermine or a Blood Elf (I have a Warlock) in Vashj. And those are only the 2 I play the most.
If you don't know......................don't ask!
Am I not grown? Can I not do what the hell I want to do? So who cares if I chose to spend all of my free time playing............WOW or SIMS 2. AND?
What I need to do is to find someone I can date that games just as much so we can game together................LOL Now that would be a match made in heaven. Now if only he can have a Night Elf (I have a Priest) in Undermine or a Blood Elf (I have a Warlock) in Vashj. And those are only the 2 I play the most.
If you don't know......................don't ask!
2 comments:
I love video games too...Sims is one of my favorites! Dh makes fun of me!
I agree with you there. I have all of the expansion packs but still working on the collections. I used to play it online before they messed that up.
Post a Comment