R. Kelly is that dayum man! LOL I just got through from watching this Trapped in the Closest that lasted an hour and a half! Check it out: Trapped in the Closet There was 22 chapters! Woot Woot!!!
It was nice. It had every twist you can think about! LMAO It was funny as hell but R. Kelly also has a wonderful voice. I watched it without wanting to miss a second of it!!!! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well my gf is mad at me. Oh well. I just told her what was on my mind. I had to tell her. I am not one to bite my tongue. Never that. So now she is acting crazy. LOL Snapping at me and being short with me. Unfortunately I had to get her straight right in front of all the kids! I told her like it is................ you have one more time to snap at me.......... and you are not going to like my reaction! Needless to say she chilled. But she is still not acting right. I have no idea how long she is going to be acting like that. One good thing is that I have to work most of the day tomorrow so by the time she sees me hopefully she will be back to normal.
It was nice. It had every twist you can think about! LMAO It was funny as hell but R. Kelly also has a wonderful voice. I watched it without wanting to miss a second of it!!!! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well my gf is mad at me. Oh well. I just told her what was on my mind. I had to tell her. I am not one to bite my tongue. Never that. So now she is acting crazy. LOL Snapping at me and being short with me. Unfortunately I had to get her straight right in front of all the kids! I told her like it is................ you have one more time to snap at me.......... and you are not going to like my reaction! Needless to say she chilled. But she is still not acting right. I have no idea how long she is going to be acting like that. One good thing is that I have to work most of the day tomorrow so by the time she sees me hopefully she will be back to normal.
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment