Nothing much new going on around here. I am now working just for the paycheck. I make more working then collecting unemployment........... of course! LOL My girl talked me into it. I plan on working this gig until the right FT gig comes along. Who knows. I may just start on my MBA! LOL
********* Still looking for Work at Home, or Internet business........ basically an easier way to make money*******
I found out the same day that my school screwed me that I can start the MBA program even though I have not finished my BA yet. Since I am only 4 classes away from graduating it is not a problem. The main problem is financial aid.
My friend's husband started this site! I think it is so cool! Check it out: Buy Harry A Beer
My car broke down in July, still have no idea what is wrong with it. I have a general idea. Been debating on seeing about getting it fixed! Or just buying another car since my son will be driving next year anyway. Once I get everything caught up this month I will know better. WIsh I knew someone who could look at my car and tell me what the deal is. Me and my girl are down to only one car now. Sucks!
I'm about to sign my daughter, J up for the girl scouts! I normally have her in softball. But because of the one car issue I am not going to register her until Spring. She will be in dance soon also.
My some Rome is playing football this year in HS. He is the running back and safety. He says he is alright. I am waiting for a game so I can see him in action.
********* Still looking for Work at Home, or Internet business........ basically an easier way to make money*******
I found out the same day that my school screwed me that I can start the MBA program even though I have not finished my BA yet. Since I am only 4 classes away from graduating it is not a problem. The main problem is financial aid.
My friend's husband started this site! I think it is so cool! Check it out: Buy Harry A Beer
My car broke down in July, still have no idea what is wrong with it. I have a general idea. Been debating on seeing about getting it fixed! Or just buying another car since my son will be driving next year anyway. Once I get everything caught up this month I will know better. WIsh I knew someone who could look at my car and tell me what the deal is. Me and my girl are down to only one car now. Sucks!
I'm about to sign my daughter, J up for the girl scouts! I normally have her in softball. But because of the one car issue I am not going to register her until Spring. She will be in dance soon also.
My some Rome is playing football this year in HS. He is the running back and safety. He says he is alright. I am waiting for a game so I can see him in action.
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment