I have been serious considering starting a business. Just got through from reading this article. They make it seem so hard.
Starting a Virtual Assistant Business - Entrepreneur.com
I have all of the equipment need to run a business. Just need to figure everything out. I am going to start researching it all out.
Starting a Virtual Assistant Business - Entrepreneur.com
I have all of the equipment need to run a business. Just need to figure everything out. I am going to start researching it all out.
Powered by ScribeFire.
1 comment:
Not hard if you have the necessary equipment and skills Teezie. But it does take effort and time. Drop by my blog - I have information for both new Virtual Assistants and clients seeking to get a VA - you'll learn heaps there. Come and join our chat forum too so you can learn from others already doing it. Many are single mothers, and most of us have kids. I have 5 and elected to start working from home over 13 years ago so I could be with them.
My blog is at http://www.vadirectory.net/blog/
Post a Comment