Sometime in your life you have to deal with BS. Why do people have to deal out BS and not just tell the truth?!??!?! I just found out at 10pm that I was let go of my job. WTF. For the first time in my life I have been fired. I did not care why but my manager chose to tell me it was because I had a compliant. (Just 1!)
The sad part is this company is superficial. I believe I only got hired because the owner thought I was ethopian like his is. I am not worried. I will just look for another job. I have 1 full check minus 9 hours. So my rent and electric will be taken care of next month.
Thank god it is not hard for me to find a job. I am going to call my favorite Temp agency tomorrow and put my name on the list. Hopefully they will have something for me to start next week.
My kids will back in a week from their summer back at home. I am starting to get excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment