Been a minute! I moved into my new place May 25 and have been without internet since. So I can only get online at work. Ok so........... I have dialup at home! But that is a joke! LOL Love my new place but hate one of my neighbors.
Love my new job. Been here since June 4th. Woot Woot
Me and my girl having issues. NOthing major. Just communication problems.
And how she handles her kids. They run all over her ass. And she just smiles and let them do it. I know they are her kids but that shyt just irks the hell out of me. Right now my kids are not around. But when they get back nothing is going to change. You know it is bad that her kids mind me better than her. SAD!
But overall I am doing great! I want an iPhone. But that is a pipedream at this point in my life. I have the money just need to catchup on bills, household etc.
Internet is suppose to finally get hooked up tomorrow so wish me luck! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment