Friday, May 18, 2007

Why come……………


I have a lot on my mind right now but I am not stressing. So I thought I would have a why come day so I can vent it all out! LOL


 

Why come……………. my girl is heading to work. And I am still in the bed chillin

Why come……………. how come I quit 3 weeks early

Why come……………. no one knows why I quit

Why come……………. I don't care

Why come……………. my paycheck was not deposited like it should have been

Why come……………. I am going up there after my appointments this morning

Why come……………. I have already had several interviews and job calls

Why come……………. I have 2 interviews today

Why come……………. I am still thinking about heading home for the summer

Why come……………. I am still making plans to move into a bigger place next month

Why come……………. I never have a problem finding a job

Why come……………. my daughter has her ballet recital today

Why come……………. my son has his last dance for the year tonite also

Why come……………. me and my girl have a date tomorrow nite

Why come……………. she is going to miss me if I decide to go home for the summer

Why come……………. I'm hitting the road either june 1st or around the 6th

Why come……………. I am detouring to NC to find an old friend I have not heard from

Why come……………. I might chill in NC a couple days with LadyNay if she lets me! LOL

Why come……………. I might be in ATL for several days

Why come……………. I have a date planned for when I hit DC

Why come……………. he does not know about my girl

Why come……………. my family does not know about her. Except for 2 people

Why come……………. I don't care

Why come……………. I am not ashamed of shyt

Why come……………. my girl love me like she has never loved anyone before in her life! (And she was with her hubby for 18 yrs)

Why come……………. I do not feel like leaving the house today

Why come……………. I really want an Expedition

Why come……………. I gotta buy my girl a smaller car, she is hating the gas her SUV guzzles up

Why come……………. she is the nice one. I'm the bytch

Why come……………. we always complete each other's sentences

Why come……………. we think alike

Why come……………. I am suppose to be sleep now getting 2 extra hours

Why come……………. I am going to finish this later…………………. Why come……………. huh……… Why come…………….

No comments: