Well today was the last day of school! Woot Woot!! Too bad that finals are not over yet. So give me another week to be able to breathe again! LOL All I can think about is the fall. My last two classes that I need to take to graduate and leaving school in my dust! LOL I have already started to job hunt. Right now I am just looking for a FT job. It does not matter. As long as I can pay the bills, take care of my kids and girl and have extra that is all that is matters. I pray for benefits but that is not a must at this point and time.
Let's see….. my allergies have been kicking my ass. I have missed more class this semester than I have since I started school. I am only worried about one class. I will be ok in the others. Only one final to take….Tuesday at noon. (Please pray for me at that time!)
On the house hunting tip…… I am still looking. I have no idea exactly what I want just that I know I want a minimum of 3 br and 2 ba. It is taking longer than I anticipated. But everyone I know seems to think it is happening just about right. I have seen several that I liked online but have not visited any in person. We have done drive bys. Basically just driving through the area we would like to live but not really stopping. Just looking and getting a feel for the areas. I am ready to save up the money I want to use as a nestegg. That what if money. Owning a house is not a joke. If anything happens I will be responsible for it. Therefore I need a nestegg.
No comments:
Post a Comment