Saturday, April 21, 2007

School……………… Work……………….Relationship

Well this semester at school has proven to be my hardest so far. Sucks to be me. At this point I am not quite sure what I am going to be getting in any of my classes. I know I am passing all of them but one I am not quite sure about. On the other hand I have one week left of school. Or should I say Thursday is my last day for classes and Friday until May 1st for my finals. Wish me luck and pray for me! LOL


Work has been interesting lately. To say the least. One of my jobs we got 4 new people. Whew. Why can't companies find people who want to work? WHY!??!?! I got 1 girl who acts like she doesn't want to do anything resembling work. WTF!?!?!? Then the other night I felt she disrespected me. So I told my manager and supervisor. Normally I would handle stuff like that by myself. But I am trying to keep the job! At least for alittle while longer. LOL I have no idea what the outcome was or will be. I will find out when I get to work tonite. The other girls that I have worked with act like they have an issue with cleaning. Now in my job that is a must. So why do they look at me crazy but go right on ahead and do it. Why can't they just do the work they are getting paid for? And I found out that one is pregnant. I bet the manager did not know that when he hired her ass. Once I see what the outcome is for ole girl I guess I will be making my plans to roll out. I really do not like the job anyway and I am only working there because I am in the process of trying to buy a house. And for right now I need that job to make me look good. Once I get the house I am calling that job quits.


My relationship is flourishing just wonderfully. Everyday has been a learning experience. We found out that we think alike and we have a lot in common. In the past week I have made her very happy. Made her speechless. Made her upset. Cleared the air about alot of things. We have done a lot of talking. Got the understanding about me and D out of the way. (I can have D whenever I want to……….woot woot) And have reassured our relationship once again. She has a lot of weird tendencies about her like she does not like regular loaf bread! WTF!!! She does not like a lot of stuff that I like but she has no problem

No comments: