I have been having a rough one. I am not understanding one of my classes. Haven't learn a thing in another class. Doing well in the next class. And the last class I am doing fine in but the work in killing me! LOL This semester I feel like I need a roadtrip and badly! LOL
I am still talking to DM. I have no idea what to say about us right now other than I enjoy talking to him. Unfortunately I do not see it going anywhere. Let's see we still have conflict or shall I say debates about:
1) Having more kids! I want more - he does not!
2) Moving? He wants me to move to the East Coast - I want him to move to Texas!
The funny thing is I am not 100% sure where he sees us at right now?
These issues make me want to leave him alone. How can it move alone when those are major issues to me. I want more kids. I am not saying a baseball team but I do want at least 1 more before I get to old. And I have no desire to relocate. At least not right now. How can a relationship progress with this much distance???????
The last couple of days I have not talked to him as much as I am use to. And that makes me wonder...........
No comments:
Post a Comment