Tuesday, October 17, 2006

God is good all the time. All the time God is good.

Well my wonderful job has decided to screw me. ROYALLY! Not just me but all of the part-timers. Up until now for the past 3 months I have been working the perfect schedule. 4 days a week 8 hours a day. Starting next week she has us all working 5 days a week 6 hours a day. I told her that I picked a pt job for a reason and that I can not work 5 days a week. I will not have a free day off. I would get burned out fast. So now I am going to have a 4 days a week 6 hours a day schedule. That is not going to pay my bills! I talked to the manager over her last nite. He said he is going to talk to her to see if she can change it. If not he is going to see about transferring me to another department. (I do not want to be in another department)

Today I get home and I had a call from the ISD. They offered me a job the same time as where I am at now. She basically said she was wondering how I was doing and if I was still interested in driving. I think I am going to call her back.

No comments: