What goes around comes around. Dummy has been persistent about us getting back together. And I had the nerve to think that I could give him one more try.............. until I found out he had lied to me again! And the sad part is........... he is still lying to me. Why do he feel the need to lie?!?! How can he love me sooo much and want to marry me........ but lie to me? So I have decided to leave shyt the way it its! Oh well......... his loss. I have never done anything to him to make him feel the way he does. He on the other hand has done enough to me!
On the real tip I just brought me a minivan. I need a new job to feel comfortable with my new bill. And I need a man. I saw TJ last week. But once again it was nothing. I have a feeling that I will never find anyone in this state! LOL But I am going back home for Christmas.......... I will get some maintenance while I am there. And pray that I can find someone for me when I get back home.............. or sooner!
The new year is almost here. I have no idea what the new year may hold for me. But I am looking forward to it with stride! Love will find me.........sooner or later. My kids will get bigger and smarter. And I will survive!
No comments:
Post a Comment