I feel like I am lead a double life. I am working about 70 hours a week. I have no life.....not that I had one before. But now my friends are trying to hang with me....... I have no time. I look up and it is time to head to work! How on earth am I going to find a man! LOL
ON another note I saw TJ a couple days ago. It was one of those hey, hug, how you been? then move on type things. The interesting part is that I did not have any urges or feeling towards him anymore. LOL Seems funny. I am starting to find out about the true him through friends of mine that he has suddenly befriended. Oh well his lost.
The right one will come along and whisk me off my feet.
BTW............. I am totally stress free................
Relate..............Relax............Release
No comments:
Post a Comment