Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Sista has been busy. Currently unemployed...... SMDH  Trying to make ends meet. And hitting obstacles after obstacles. WTF  My life.   Thank god I have a wonderful husband who has been there to give me the support I have needed. Or else I would have been on the channel 9 news.

Our electric company (OGE) has decided to mandate an new deposit of $150 because I did not pay the payment arrangement.  This is the first time doing that. We got help from DHS and was able to pay everything but $40.  Now we have the same issue because they want more money. SMH  Why would you do that when you see that a person went to get assistance.  Trifling.  I am so ready to get out of this state. Out of all the states I have lived in this one is some shyt.

Not all of it is bad. Just the majority. It is ass backwards. The way they do alot of things around here does not make sense. So I am going to start my count down to move out of OKIE land.


No comments: