Sunday, June 01, 2014

The end of DC…… we shall see

Just had the end of all end fights with DC. In the past 8 months we have broken up several times. And each time he has asked me to give him another chance. And that was no different this last go round. But in the past month alot has happened in my life.  Mother’s day for instance. Nothing from DC.  My birthday ……. nothing from DC. I mean not even a text message. I am not a big celebrator of holidays. But for me my birthday is the golden grail!  I appreciate God letting me make it another year older, wiser and more.  And for him not to acknowledge it meant that I did not matter to him. So once again I knew it was time to move on.  He always keep saying he don’t know why ………  don’t understand……  confused about ……..   So I went over his house today to solve all those issues, so that I can move on with my life. I needed my closure. I told DC that I was going to make him understand why we are done. And that when I left his house today it was over for good. And that he needs to stop calling me, texting me etc. Needless to say I left a lasting impression. Hope he never bothers me again.

 

 

The sad part is that I could have seen us lasting. IF it wasn’t for his insecurities. I now realize after RBR and his insecurities. That I need to find a man that is my equal when it comes to confidence. Of course he still needed to mature a decade or 2. LOL But the overall bones of the relationship was good. But now I will never know. And he will continue living his life clueless.  As a protector I wanted to protect him from those that would do him harm. But as a realist….. he is the one harming himself the most. And he doesn’t even realize it.  So of course I am on to a new chapter in my life. 

Waiting for whoever God sends my way……………………….

No comments: