The kids have gone to Texas for several days. So I am having a mini vacation away from them. I am loving life right about now. What have I done……….. Slept and cleaned house! LOL Of course. I have been very relaxed. Nice!
About a week ago I ended up having to block DC. He seems to think that we were still together. Even though he knows we broke up on 2/1. (The day of the workshop.) He felt that as long as I still spoke to him, accepted his calls, responded to his text messages then we were together! ERGH Initially I blocked his calls to my cell. But I still texted him now and then. Then I blocked his text messages. Next thing you know, he’s messaging me on Facebook. Eventually I blocked that. Then he started emailing me. A million emails later…….. I sent him a message letting him know that I am finally going to block that. He sent a message back saying…….. Now you really going to be mean to me and block my email! YEP Needless to say I have not heard from him since. I have no idea if he is still trying to call, text, email or FB. I am done.
Once again I believed that relationship was going to last. But I realize now (after the fact like always) I should have ran away as fast as I could after week 2. I realized after we started officially dating that some of the stuff he told me was lies. None of them were life changing so I just waited for him to tell me the truth. Never did. Then a couple months in…… a new lie came to life. And this one was life changing. Yea he finally admitted it. Needless to say I told him we could work on the relationship and hopefully in the end we will be ok. But he did not handle the situation correctly so it ended our relationship. More lies on top of more lies. Do I miss him? Yes. Was it real? No. I would rather be by myself then in a relationship unhappy.
I emailed RBR last week. This has been the longest time we have gone without talking to each other since mini me has been born except for once time before. I explained to him that I am no longer mad at him and just want us to remain friends since we have a daughter together. He mentioned that he always felt as though we made great friends. Just was not good at relationships. I told him he only feels that way because he does not like relationships. He has asked if we could be friends with benefits and I told him no. Just friends. I have loved that man for as long as I can remember but I have finally moved on. I wish him the best in his relationship endeavors…… just not with me. Come to find out he recently got out of jail over some woman. I laughed when he told me. I told him Karma was a Bitch! He got a good laugh off of that as well.
Currently I am laying in my bed trying to figure out my life! ERGH What to do? Where to go? What to pursue?
I do know that I want to get back in my workout routine. I was doing great until mini me went in the hospital. Since she got out she has not been up to 100% to go workout with me. Recently I brought me a new bike so we can go bike riding. So far we road around the neighborhood once. That tired her out. I have gain several pounds back since I stopped working out in Oct. Not enough to make me cry yet. But enough to make me decide it is time to jump back in full speed ahead. She has always been my workout buddy….. I may have to just start going at it alone. I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment