Sunday, March 23, 2014

Dreams

My stolen from FB quote of the day is from Joel Osteen:

 

Life is too valuable to be distracted by negative people. Don’t let anyone talk you out of your dreams.

 

I have always been the type of person who follows her own beat!  LOL   If you ever met me you would know how I am as right away. I am a no frills girl! I do what I want regardless of what others think.  My mother says I have been like this since I was a child. I have always followed my  own rules. Needless to say I am a firm believer……

 

  405037_10150498018511100_70490066099_8613926_1965751222_n

I have never had a problem trying my best to work it out in some relationships.  But after awhile in some of them I realize I was wasting my time. I have wasted years waiting for someone to get a clue…………….

 

1234719_505675722855387_944452740_n

 

 

540713_567511459953932_1150340968_n

 

And that is why I am single. And at this rate………. I will be single for a long while. I think I need to just get back to doing me. My priorities have always been my kids, life and goals. I have not worked on any goals for the past year. I was mainly trying to get my head above water. Since dealing with RBR drowned me big time. Now I am treading water good. And by this summer I will be where I was 2 years ago before he railroaded my ass!  ALL for love!  ROTFLMAO  Never again.

 

Right now I am going to be working towards finally purchasing my own house. I want to get some more pet chickens. I want to go back to grad school preferably majoring in Public Administration. I want to see my son finish college. I want to grow…… mentally and spiritually and get back on my physical goals.

 

I love myself way more than anyone other than GOD can ever do!  I have always had high self esteem. I am going to continuously love myself!

No comments: