Can’t
believe that this month is almost over already!
Where has the time gone?!?!?!??
Time is flying to fast for me now days. I have noticed that being in a
relationship seems to make me busier than normal. I always seem to keep myself
occupied. That seems to keep me out of trouble! LOL
Trying
to pick a new Graduate school to start. Decided to take a break when Boo went
off to college. Now it is time for me. Haven’t decided if I wanted to attend
locally or online. I have done both and not sure what is best for me currently.
Also
looking for a new rental house. DC seems to think we should be looking for a
house to buy. But I am not in that mindset just yet. I just know that I need a
bigger place. I love where I am at now but it is not large enough for my
growing family. I will miss my kitchen. Best one I have ever had.
Mini me
is starting her Level 3 gymnastics class next week. She is on the way to
competition level before I know it. She is scared of that idea. But they think
she can handle it. But I told her that we can go at her pace. Just not too slow! She can perform all her routine moves except
for one. I told her that will come eventually. Give it time. Time and practice. We plan on turning part
of her room into a practice area with a mat and eventually bars.
Dc and
I are attending a relationship workshop this weekend. Obviously we are going to
be working on our relationship. We know there are issues and we have decided to
work on them. We are trying our best to stay together. Before DC’s family got
involved in our relationship we had no problems, fights, issues. DC has brought some drama into our
relationship. If he had never lied to me…… we would be on better grounds. Now
he no longer lies to me. (How hard is it
to let a person decide if they can handle the truth or not?!?!?!)
All in
all this has been an interesting month…………………….
No comments:
Post a Comment