Monday, December 02, 2013

And then there was three............

Life with DC has been amazing.  I will not lie and say perfect. But it has been well worth it. We have had a great understand and getting to know period. And I know that I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with this man. 

Only major issue is his father!!?!?!?!?  He has put his nose into our business way to may times. Normally I can care less. But DC is very family oriented.  I have chose to focus on us and not on the haters!  When no one else is involved we have a good thing going on. Others sticking their noses into our business has causes little rifts.  Not without discussions or arguments. But in the end............. we have made it through.

We have alot of things in common. We enjoy each other's company. We love each other. We both feel that what we have is special. And we are going to work on this relationship.

Now for us to grow together.


No comments: