Sunday, November 03, 2013

My how times fly

Alot has happened in the past couple of weeks. I have not been that busy but it sure does feel like it. Life and been moving at a good pace lately.  I have not been this happy in a long time. And hope that it lasts forever! 

Mini me has been getting better. Last week she had me scared because her asthma started flaring up again. Come to find out she had missed a couple doses of her steroid. I made sure that has not happened since.   And one day she was feeling real bad. Hot with a major headache. I gave her some Tylenol and had her rest. When she woke up from her nap she was fine. She is back in gymnastics but have not made it back to Girl Scouts ... but will this week. Otherwise

Things with my man DC have been a learning experience. It has been amazing being with a man this thoughtful.  They broke the mold when he was born. I look forward to seeing how far this will go. I love being with him. I love him. And it feels so pure. Each day we are learning about each other. I am amazed at how simple it is to be with someone who loves, truly treasures and respects you.

My life has been just moving along. I love my job but feel that I may need to move on to another job soon. Things at work are starting to test my limits. I love where we live but I would like to find a place a tad bigger. 

Love my life and my man!


No comments: