Wednesday, October 09, 2013

October is here already

Alot has happened in the past couple weeks. 

Just got home with mini-me from the hospital.  She woke up wheezing real back last Friday.  Took a treatment. Then headed to school. I got a call from school about 2 hours later. So I picked her up. We tried a couple more treatments then hit the ER. She was in PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit) for 4 days and then a regular room for 2. ASTHMA...... SMH  Problem was that I tried to get her medicine refilled at Walgreens but because of the paperwork it took weeks to get each one filled. SMH DON'T ASK!  Its the system.  Now we have it taken care of!  She has started a new asthma management plan!  Hope this one works!

Several weeks ago I meet DC. We met online. We started talking and even had our first date. Since then I have had too much going on with mini-me. But it was nice to have a man who cared about what was going on in my life. He checked in on me and her regularly. And talked to me daily. It is a shame that I have never dated someone so thoughtful before!  Well I am not going to say before. Let's just say in the past 10 years!

Workout wise I am doing good. Walking several days a week. Self workout at home. I still am without a scale at home so I have no idea where I stand currently. I have been using the wii fit board but that is on and off. 

2 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

Weeks to get them filled? That's ridiculous! I'm assuming the hospital gave you enough of what your daughter needed to get her through that bureaucratic nightmare. Hope she's doing better.

Jc Wooten said...

YES. They put a note on her prescriptions that if there was any problems to call them. I got them all filled no problem. And she is back on the mend. Trying some new meds. So far so good. Unfortunately it is some OK bullshyt! They have some stupid rules about medicine. I assume they have a good reason. But I can careless since it affected mini me!