Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Life

Alot has been going on in the past couple of weeks. Whew......

Got mini-me all ready for school. It has been the first time in years that I was able to get her situated before school and not after school started. The rest of the month is going to be tough.  But a sista has to do what a sista has to do!  That has been my life since Boo was born.  I can.... and I will do this!

Been back working out. At least what I can do. Work has been throwing me hiccups. Whenever I work OT I can not seem to get into the workout mode. Me and mini me started walking this week. We decided we are going to try and walk daily. The first day we did 3 miles. And the last 2 days just the 2. I think we may have over did it with the 3. LOL We're going to build up to the 3 when it gets cooler outside!  Eventually we are going to get bikes and/or roller blades.

Been enjoying my peace. Still trying to get my sanity back. LOL 

No comments: