Thursday, August 22, 2013

Freedom

Earlier today I had a moment when my mind decided to go off on its own. And once I zoned back into reality I realize that I felt like a huge weight have been lifted off my shoulders!  (My soul..... seems more realistic!)  And I now have more clarity in some of the things I was trying to make decisions about. Now I am just ready to get back on my feet. Though I would be back on them this month but getting mini me ready for school got me back behind. SMH

I will never know what it feels like to have someone help me with the regular day to day  life of paying bills, buying clothes, grocery shopping etc. SMH I started shopping for her fall wardrobe as soon as she left for the summer. I brought her a piece here and there whenever I had an extra couple dollar left over. She still need some bottoms but otherwise she was good to go. I lucked up on getting her school supplies by taking that out of my grocery budget.  Since the kids were gone for the summer I ate like a mouse! LOL My mother gave me the money for her new shoes. And I had enough left over for her backpack. :D 

I'm use to having a savings to fall back on in case of an emergency. But I tapped that out moving back in April. So I now need to build that back up.  I hate living paycheck to paycheck. So I am giving myself until the end of September to get  back on my feet.  GOD willing!

Relationship wise I am still single. Finally starting to feel back............. HAPPILY SINGLE.  I have started back connecting with my friends. (While with RBR I never got a chance to stay in touch with them.)  I have also ended some friendships along the way. I'm tired of having excuses for some people and decided they were no longer worth my time of day.  I've thought about getting back out and dating. But I'm just not ready for that at this time. 


I've been back working out, walking and working on losing this last 18 lbs of my first goal. I can't wait. I need to decide on something special to do when I get down to that goal weight.  WHAT TO DO!?!?!??!?!


I've decided not to relocate anytime soon. Mini me is loving it here. She is loving all of the new experiences she is having. So I will soon start to look to buy a house or land. Settle down...... and call it a day! Start making other goals like getting my car paid off!  Woot Woot


No comments: