Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Wii Hollywood Workout

Started using my new workout game tonight.  Got a good 25 minutes in. I was able to keep up for the most part. I am so ready to get the rest of these pounds off to hit my weigh goal. I started the 10 week Slow Tone program. So we will see............

Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout

I love feeling the burn. Been feeling it alot lately since I've been back working out regularly. In the past I was good at working out 5 days a week minimum. Since I have been in OKC. I had to start from scratch. And amazingly since I was going through a bad breakup I was able to lose alot of weight faster.  Recently, I've been able to get about 3 days in. Ready to get me a bike (or maybe roller blades) so I can get in more at the local parks, lakes, trails etc. 

I have been making a point to jump on my elliptical at least once a day for about 10 minutes while watching tv. Trying to build my endurance back up. 

I can do this! 



No comments: