Sunday, July 07, 2013

Weight .......

I have always worked out. I love the way I feel after a good workout. Several years ago after my first miscarriage I realize that I could not loose that babyfat.  Roll forward to present day!  Still that babyfat. LOL

So a couple years ago I started trying to tone down that area. I have done a great job but still not where I want to be. The funny thing is that my legs have gotten bigger while everything else is rounding out nicely. When I moved to OKC my eating right and working out took a backseat to trying to get situated.  It took longer than planned to get back on my feet. But I did!

A couple months ago I started a Spring to Summer 5% challenge. You're suppose to try and lose 5% of your body weight in 8 weeks. I did good. But because of work I was not able to put it in like usual. I tried.  But I did not hit the goal. But as of right now.....  I am 24 lbs down.  Or 35 lbs down since I stared trying to tone down about 2 years ago.  I am not at my weight goal. But I am near!  VERY VERY NEAR.

I just signed up for a Summer 5% challenge. . Now I have decided that I want to hit my weight goal by the end of the year............. or sooner. My sister sent me some new dresses. And I am loving the new me. And a fresh new look for the new adventure in my life.................... dating!


No comments: