Today I told RBR that I feel it is time for me to start dating again. I have been asked out several time in the past month. But I did not feel like I was at that point where I was ready to move on. Today I woke up renewed! I took my shower and then check out my new body. I have lost alot of weight in the past several months. I am loving my new look. But I am still trying to lose some more. I got dressed in a beautiful summer dress. That looked 10 sizes too big now. But I made it work. I decided to go out to see what I can do.....
Started off with a flat tire. Drove to RBRs job for him to change it. (Yes I know how to change tires, alternators, brakes, etc) Got several nice looks and one blown kiss. LMAO
Went for a walk at the mall. Another way for me to get exercise in.
The summer is here. Going to do me. Get my work out on. Be kid free for one month. Get my groove back! Going to see what OKC has to offer.
1 comment:
Congratulations on the weight loss! That and the interest shown by others will always put some pep in your step!
I hope RBR wasn't in a suit or something changing your tire. LOL
Post a Comment