It is not what you think. I am not back with RBR. Today I was talking with some customer's at work and afterwards it dawned on me that I brought RBR up. And I still referred to him as my man. Or my boyfriend! SMH I guess old habits are hard to break.
I talked with RBR yesterday. He said that we (our relationship) was fine until some BS came up. SMH That is a joke. We stared having problems shortly after I relocated to OKC. And while I tried to work them out or even talk them out with RBR..... it went no where. Talking to RBR is like talking to the president of the united states! LOL I could probably talk to Obama before RBR tells me how he feels about anything.
I think it seems funny that he still acts like he wants to be with me. But not in a relationship! SMH Said we should try being together without the commitment. DOOOOH I guess that line must have worked on other women before..... NOT I!
On another note. DB popped up out of the blue to ask me to marry him. LOL Says he can not live without me. That he apologizes for everything he has ever done before. I told him we can be friends..... but that is it! I'm good. He didn't want me when he had me...... sooooooooo
I think it seems funny that he still acts like he wants to be with me. But not in a relationship! SMH Said we should try being together without the commitment. DOOOOH I guess that line must have worked on other women before..... NOT I!
On another note. DB popped up out of the blue to ask me to marry him. LOL Says he can not live without me. That he apologizes for everything he has ever done before. I told him we can be friends..... but that is it! I'm good. He didn't want me when he had me...... sooooooooo
This week has been easier on me as of late. Work has been mad crazy. But I still love my job. About to get back to a regular schedule. I need to get back working out. I have lost 25 pounds since I moved here. Work helps some of the weight fall off, I have always been calorie conscious and walking. Going to start hitting the parks and lakes soon to get a bit of variety in. Going to buy bikes for me and mini me. Maybe even roller blades. I got 15 more pounds to reach my first initial goal!
No comments:
Post a Comment