Thursday, April 18, 2013

Regret.............

The people who know me know that I have no problem telling it like it is.... I am very straight forward, basically an open book. I have always felt like you should never regret anything that you do or say. But for once in my life......  I regret! LMAO

I will never say that I regret my child. I love mini me. She is my twin. But I do regret the history I have had with her father. There is no way I would want either of my children to experience any of this in trying to have a relationship.  I do feel like you have to work for everything in life. But somethings should not be so hard.

Some of the information I found out from RBR in the past week have made me really "regret" giving him another chance. It has also made me realize that I have my closure 100%.  I love RBR. But I am no longer in love with him. Our past use to make me feel like we were meant to be. But now after talking with him this week I realize............ it was all a lie. And like I told all my friends.......... when this was over this time.... Im done for good.  Right now I am still trying to be able to remain friends. I will not hate him. And I wish him the best in life. Just don't know why he could not just be straight forward with me from day one.

I still believe in true love. Just finally realize that after all these years. RBR is not "The One." Sooooo that means that GOD has someone else in mind for me. And I hope and pray that I did not pass that "special someone" up because of RBR. 

Heading to bed.........  Peacfully, Restful, Happily Single

No comments: