Thursday, March 21, 2013

Application Denied!!!

I am so tired of hearing that now.  Since I started looking for a place to live (other than this hotel) I have
heard that more than I would have liked.  The sad part is the reasonings! SMH   I keep getting denied because:

I have not been at my job a minimum of 6 months. Even though I can prove that I was at my prior jobs for 4 years and 1.5 years.  No one pays that any mind. All they look at is OKC history!  WTF

I don't have any current rental history.  PLEASE!!!  I can show you hotel receipts showing that I have been living in hotels for months. And that I lived in a rental house for 4.5 years before I relocated to OKC.  And the house before that for 2.5 years. But no one cares. They see hotel and that is that!  SMH

They don't care about my credit history. Which is not the greatest but I have cleaned it up alot in the past 2 years. 

They don't care that I make enough money to afford every single place that I have applied to. Even proved that I make 3 times the rental amount. SMH




Why is it so hard to find companies or even people for that  matter that will work with a Single mother. When I had both kids it never was an issue. I think it is OKC. SMH Maybe I should move outside of the city. ERGH  It's bad enough I don't like the area that we are trying to stay in. But trying to stay because of Mini- me friends. She already has a new BFF and everything.





No comments: