Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Marrying the Game

I just finished watching a slew of Marrying the Game shows. They are having a marathon of several shows late nite tonight. I love seeing how other people handle their relationship in reference to mine.  In the end Game said something that made me realize that my decisions are for the best. He said that regardless of all the fighting that they have at the end of the day they are going to still end up in the same bed.  Maybe a bed with a little less action............... but in the same bed!  This show lets me see alot of the same similarities...... but RBR responses are totally opposite The Games! LOL SMH  Of course.

If everything goes as planned mini me and I should be moving into our own place next weekend. Not sure how I am going to work it around my work schedule but a sista has to do what a sista has to do. This place is only a temporary fix.  In as early as 6 month but as late as  right after school starts we will move to a better place. Just want to get my feet on the ground first. So that eventually I can hit the ground running. ROTFLMAO  

I have fallen off the workout wagon when I relocated here. Since I am finally about to get settled I set myself goals. Starting Feb 1, I will be going back to watching what I eat again. Working out. And weekly weigh ins once we move. Also may get a gym membership again. The new gold's gym express has opened up locally. 

As far and RBR and me.  Who knows!!!! You guess is as good as mine!!!  

No comments: