Monday, January 07, 2013

2013

So far this year has been a doozy!  Things started falling apart right before Christmas. I held it down the best way I can!  The only way I know.  Now we are doing better but now my timeline has been pushed up faster. With less money. Need a place no later than the end of this month.  I want to move on the 28th!  Or the weekend of.  Now looking for a 2br TH or Loft apartment if I can't find a house.  With W/D connections.
Back thinking about heading back to Texas. I said I would make my mind up at the Beginning of the year or summer time. Jobs are going well. So now I am thinking about this summer. Depending how things turn out.

Been on and off sick since the 2nd. Woke up with no voice on the 2nd. And then the coughing started on the 4th. And the wheezing kicked in on the 5th. So I called out.  Went back for my first full day of work in about a week.  DAYUM near died.  My throat was killing me. But I dealt with it. Sucked on halls, drank cold drinks, chumped on ice, and drank hot chocolate.  As long as I am not talking it feel ok.  SMH  Now the people who knows me know how hard that is for me to do.  But I am doing my best! Just wish it would get better faster.

As far as relationship.....................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I am finally at peace with my decision. Now where to go but onward and upward now!

No comments: