Well I gather we did not get the apartment. It's no biggie. Never heard back so no idea why we were not approved. RBR has been having back problems lately. But like always "he knows best!" He never seems to pay my suggestions any mind. Oh well! We have or shall I say RBR has decided that we are going to stay where we are for approximately 6 month. We are helping someone out. But of course I am still looking for the perfect rental house. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with a garage. Central Heat and Air. Fenced in backyard. With a close commute to his job. Matter of fact wish we could find a place like that we could buy. THAT WOULD BE PERFECT! LOL
Lately I have been having alot of doubts about my relationship with RBR. There are alot of things that RBR does that does not make sense to me. But to him its a no brainer! It's hard to explain but like I tell everyone I have no idea how we make the relationship work. We are total opposites! LOL In almost everything we do, like, talk, dress, lifestyle, the way we were raised, etc..... But yet whenever I mention or suggest that we break up RBR has fought me everytime. We have had several talks, discussions, etc but everytime we end up back as one. We just need to improve our communication. The great part is that neither of us want to end the relationship.
I have already decided that if our relationship does not work for whatever reason that I am making a fresh start once again in my life. I will relocate to a new town. And plant my roots. I will get back on my feet......... basically get a job! Move on with my life. I figure at least I have given it one last good shot.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the apartment, that sucks! As long as you can tolerate where you're staying now then you have plenty of time to find something better and perfect for you.
Some people live by the whole opposites attract thing. Now I'm thinking about the Paula Abdul song. LOL. Do you think you're more likely to stay and keep fighting to be together or wave the white flag and bounce? I hope it all works out for you either way.
Thanks. Yes the place we are staying is good. Currently we have a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom apartment. We will be staying here until the lease runs out in Feb. It works for the moment.
I don't feel like I am fighting to stay together. I just feel like I am fighting to "assimulate." LOL Currently I foresee us being together. Nothing has happened to make me feel like I should wave the "white flag." But I love to keep my options open and to have a backup plan. Thanks I hope it works out also.
Post a Comment