| A message from Jc Wooten jmdwd@yahoo.com. I'm sending this e-card to spread the word that thousands of patients could potentially be saved by a bone marrow transplant. As a member of the Be The Match Registry, I've taken the first step to become a marrow donor. I joined because I want to save a life. Will you join too? Within every one of us is the power to heal. Join the Be The Match marrow registry and fight for those with life-threatening diseases like leukemia. Who knows? You could be the one to save a life. Take the first step: Join the marrow registry at www.BeTheMatch.org. And if you're looking for more ways to help, please consider giving a financial contribution to make life-saving transplants a reality for more patients. Give at www.BeTheMatch.org. |
Click here to view a printable version of this eCard.
Click here to send your own eCard.
If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please click here or paste this URL into your browser: http://registry.marrow.org/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=b708fb6df4f1a2f53368118c00446ae42170ed0537ccf32cebcbc7435140ece1
No comments:
Post a Comment