Thursday, August 30, 2012

Shawnee

I've been looking for a place for us to move since May. I finally put a application in. It is not exactly what we have been looking for but when I went to check the place out it...... called to me!!!!!!  I took RBR so that he can do his once over and give me a yea or nae!  He did his walk through and gave it a "YEA!"  So 2 days later I submitted the application.  So we will see. I should know by Thursday if we got it or not.

 

The apartment is located in Shawnee. Yes I said apartment. It is not the "house" that I wanted but it spoke to me.  It has lots of character. But as RBR put it.... it does need some TLC.  Which my man can do!  Mini me has already picked out her room. I am just trying to figure out how I would decorate it with my stuff. I already know that I will still need a small storage since it comes with appliances. And I already have my own! RBR said we could always see if they would be willing to remove theirs.

One great aspect about the apt is that if we get it we can save money to hopefully buy a place in a year or 2. It is in another small town like the one I use to live it but slightly bigger. It is only a 30 minute commute to  OKC. Since that is where RBR works.

Once I get settled I will start looking for a job. Gots to get back on my feet. This SAHM thing is interesting. I have plenty of friends that do it..... its just not for me. I respect SAHM much more now. 

3 comments:

FreakyDeaky said...

Congratulations! Hope you get it!

Ladynay said...

Got my fingers crossed for you guys! :)

Jc Wooten said...

"approve"