Tuesday, August 07, 2012

August ….. already

Here I am still trying to get ahead in OKC!  LOL

Just got back from a 2 week family vacation to Florida with the kids and my mother! **Roll eyes** RBR had to work so he could not make it. He rarely gets any days off. The last one he took without asking. LOL  We had a nice day together. Just relaxing. And he ended up working on my car. It was a day well spent!

Florida was a blast. We spent the first week at the family time share. I have been going there for the past 25 years. My kids since they were born. It was nice and relaxing. We ate out only once at a Hibachi restaurant. Doesn’t that look delicious!

IMG_20120727_165451

The second week we spent at Disney world.  We had a good time. I have been several times but it was a first for my children. Several days there….. I walked more than I have in my ENTIRE life. And it took a week for my calves to get back to normal. LOL

IMG_20120730_163919      IMG_20120730_202749     IMG_20120728_174836

Got back to OKC. More BS drama so it looks like we will not be moving for another month. That is neither here nor there. I finally found a place that I like. Talk to the owner. If its still available when we are ready…… it’s on and popping.  RBR decided that he would love to just buy a house next year instead of in 2 years now. 

I’ve decided to start looking for a job. Master’s may have to go on the back burner for now.  Trying to get mini me settled in here in OKC. School starts for her next week, my son Boo starts back 2 days after her.  Then I will be a busy momma.

Still with no good internet. Now using the hotspot from my cellphone. It is better than nothing.  Hope to up date again soon!  Take care

coollogo_com_6161645

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: