Thursday, June 28, 2012

On the hunt……

Life has been amazing. I have learned so much about OKC, RBR and myself in the past several weeks. I am learning to “Let Go and Let GOD!”

Things are starting to fall into place. Our relationship is faring well.  Or should I just say great! We are in a nice routine now. But of course that will change once we FIND A HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL Also once mini me come back from her vacation to the DMV.  I am slowing learning to love the new RBR.  We agreed to start from scratch but it is so refreshing having a “real” man in my life. Each day I am amazed at “us!” We have a plan. If everything goes well then marriage may be the next step. And maybe even a child in the future.  We can do this.  I can do this.

House hunting has truly been interesting. TO SAY THE LEAST!  We have looked at several more houses. Some were not even worth the gas to drive to. We have viewed some houses. And I am in the process of filling out one application for one of the houses on the top of our list. With several more houses to look at.

Learning more about OKC.  Since mini me and I have been coming up here on and off for the past 2 years we already know some things. We know that we love the zoo, the science museum, the children’s museum (outside of the city) and Bricktown. I have gotten my post office box. And will start changing things over once I get into a house.

I have not had the chance to check out the colleges yet but plan to start looking for a new school soon. Not sure about the job thing yet. RBR says I do not have to work. I know he makes more than enough but I am not use to not working unless I am attending school. I see a master’s in my future!  Woot

2 comments:

Jc Wooten said...

I am happy. Haven't been this happy in a long, long while. Still have my doubts every now and then of course. But so far so good.
I hope the house hunting gets better also. I hate house hunting as a couple. I have seen several houses that I liked and he was like "Naw!, NO! or Hell NO!"  We have finally agreed on one house. Just have to finish the app and put it in and hope it is still available.   I have kept a PO BOX for the past 20 years. And actually have my TX po box on my drivers license. I use that as my main address and never or rarely use my home address. Reason was that I use to move every year.  Been alittle more settled lately. Was in my last house for 4 years.
I would love to work towards a  Masters of Public Administration. But have also thought about a Master of Education or Information Technology. I already have 2 Bachelors. So just making up my mind is the problem.

Freaky Deaky said...

I'm glad things are going well for you. You sound happy!


I hope the house hunting gets better. There's no place like home and the peace of mind it provides. Is the P.O. Box until you find a home or in addition to regardless?


What would you major in?