Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's better to know and be disappointed...... than to never know and always wonder.

 

Found this quote while looking for a status on FB.  It explains exactly how I feel right about now.

Just got back home from a wonderful spring break week!  ROADTRIP! WHEW  It was well worth it.  Put several thousands miles on my car. She ran great for most of the trip. Threw me an error code and check engine light day before I was suppose to start the last part of my road trip. SO I just came home.  I believe it is nothing serious.  I have had it checked out before.  No problems.

Started the week off heading to St. Louis.  Had a blast there hanging out with my friend OD. That I consider my brother. OD and his family let us hang out there for several days. We go there every year for his participation in St. Baldrick’s.

Was going to stay longer but decided to add more extracurricular activities to my trip. While in St. Louis I use my museum membership to take mini me to the Magic House.  Had  a blast. Will hit more museums on the next trip there in April or June.

Headed to Las Vegas to spend several days with JB.  It was nice finally meeting the man.  For once in my life the person I met was true to form! 100% real.  Wish I was able to spend more time with him. But the little time we had was nice.  Not sure where it is going to go from here. Or if it is going to go anywhere from here. But at least I made the step to move forward with it. What I would like…… everyone knows….. Love!  Relationship. Marriage.  Who knows. Maybe one of these days I will finally be happy.

While in Las Vegas we used our museum membership to go to the Lied Discover Children’s Museum and the Las Vegas Natural History museum.  Both were great. Mini me had a blast.

Headed home to Texas. Now finally trying to rest.  Everyone knows you need to rest after a vacation. LOL

1 comment:

Freaky Deaky said...

A magic museum sounds seriously fun. I'm surprised you're not still there. LOL.

I want to go to Las Vegas so badly. I keep saying I'm going to go there and get married before Doomsday (according to the Mayan calendar). Just have to find someone crazy enough to marry me.

That really is true about needing to rest after a vacation. I wonder why that is? Maybe you have to come down from the fun high and travel stress.

Happy first day of spring.