'via Blog this'
This is some BS. This is the first time since I have been efiling. Or even dealing with the IRS that I have been having the problems with "Where's My Refund!" Seems like almost everyone I know have been having problems with getting their returns on time this year. A couple of my friend problems were computer glitches. SMH I filed and my information is still not coming up on Where's My Refund. I waited a week and called in to the IRS. The customer service rep that I spoke to was nice enough to tell me that they have indeed received my taxes....... but have not started on them yet! What the What?!?!??!
Per the article: Update: We are aware that some taxpayers who have filed electronically and received an acknowledgement from the IRS are concerned when they visit “Where’s My Refund” and are told that we have no information regarding their return. This is a temporary situation, and we expect to resolve the matter in a few days. At that time, taxpayers will be able to get an expected refund date when they visit “Where’s My Refund.”
It has been 2 weeks for me and I still have no clue what is going on. I would not be worried if the customer service rep was able to answer my questions. But all he could say was you will get your refund in 21 days. That is reassuring! THANK YOU IRS.
Normally I would not even be bothered with it. But with the economy the way it is. And still looking for a FT job...... a sista needs the money. As I impatiently wait............
(Humming the Jeopardy song in her head)
Im out
No comments:
Post a Comment