Saturday, February 18, 2012

GETTING READY FOR TARGET

Post contributed by Hilton Miranda

Good thing that I got a good TV and internet bundle before the new Jason Wu collection comes out at Target this week. Last time I was really excited about things at Target ( MIssoni Collection) we had older and more expensive internet connection. It was so annoying because I kept getting kicked off the server. What made me the most mad is that people were not buying the things for themselves. They were obviously buying them to resale at a higher price. It was so annoying. I looked on eBay and the Missoni infinity scarf that I really wanted was selling for two hundred dollars. It was a joke! I think that if people are going to resell things on the internet that they should put a limit on the number of things that people can buy. I got really annoyed when I went to the store and couldn’t find anything but a hat and some socks. Now I am going to be prepared to get on the internet. I know that I will definitely have better luck this time. I have also gotten my mother in law to get ready and do some on-line shopping for me too!

1 comment:

Freaky Deaky said...

If I knew all the hype around those collections I might have tried to buy and resell everything at a higher price on eBay too. Hope you get on and don't have any problems. You sure it was your server and not Target's? I heard Target's servers crashed during that first release due to the traffic. Might want to think about having someone at Target when they open if the stuff is available in stores too.