Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holidays and Death

 

Once again I am back in the DMV for Christmas. Since I relocated to Texas 9 years ago I have been home for every Christmas except for 2. (Work related)  This year I got the week off with no problem. Drove straight through stopping once for a 3 hours nap.

Had a date with O Saturday nite. I hate talking to guys from the DMV when I live in Texas. They all say I’ll be willing to relocate if we connect. But I would not want them to leave their children behind. With this type of move how often would you see your child with 1600 miles separating you too.  NOT ENOUGH!

Had  a great time with my family on Christmas day like always. We always  have a large seafood feast. Crabcakes, crabs, shrimp, fish, this year lobster with mac and cheese, greens, etc.  I enjoy spending time with my fam and wish it was more often. But when I lived in the DMV it never happened so why would it now. SMH

The day after Christmas I found out one of my besties I call Crazy Girl passed away in her sleep on Christmas Eve. It shocked me to core. I have known her for over 24 years and will miss her dearly. She passed away in her sleep. With that I am blessed. But she leaves behind 2 sons, 10 and 13.  RIP Crazy Girl  We will party when I get to heaven with you.

No comments: