For the past year I have been starting to focus on my shall I say…. short term goals. My 1-3 year goals. I have been re-arranging my list, taking off and adding on new items. Checking it over and over again. And at the same time….. making changes in my life that are making me feel more connected with where I wanna be.
Last week I was having a conversation with my mother. TRUST that is hard to do without getting mad or upset over her way of thinking. She always have something negative to say about any and everything that people do. But not her…. of course! It’s called being a hypocrite.
Anyhow…. I was explaining to her my plans for the next year. (Hopefully) My next major goal is to buy a house. Or better yet by some land and build a house. All in due time of course. I was telling her that I have decided to be come a minimalist! Which she seems to laugh at. She believe since I love technology that is not possible. I have no idea why she feels that way? Anywho me and my daughter have already made a list of 100 items we can not live without. Not saying that we are going to only have 100 things. Just wanted to see if it was possible…… And it was! Pretty soon we will continue the de-clutter process. (I start several months back when my son left for college.) My goal now is to be completely de-cluttered and minimalist as possible before I sign the papers for my new home or land.
Wish me luck.
Today I am thankful for being able to still make changes in my life as my life progresses even at this age! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment