Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My how times flies……

I have been a busy body in the past month and so.  So much going to, so much to handle and so much to do! I never dwell on what ifs!  What ifs can kill a person. I have been dealing with work issues, taking of my family with a roadtrip  here and there.  (Of course) So what is up?  Let’s see…….   

I officially dropped my baby off to college last week. For whatever reason a lot of people thought I would be very emotional about it.  NOT!!   I raised him right. And now it is time for him to use the knowledge that I bestowed upon him. And also to go with GOD.  I did my part now it is time for him to make his future. And become the man that I know he can and will be!

I took one of my infamous roadtrips back home to the DMV.  I was able to spend time with family, friends and associates.  It was a much calmer trip. I was a good girl while I was there.  I did talk to 3D. But I did not see him.  I re-connected with DD. A blast from the past. A great friend that I somehow lost contact with.  We chilled for several hours catching up on what  we missed in the past several years and promised to keep in touch this go around. 

I have been working my butt off as much as I could for the summer. Other then some miss-communication I did well.  Unfortunately this month is slow. So I will have to figure out bills etc. But I should be able to get back on my feet shortly. I have debated the pros and cons of looking for a new job. And for whatever reason the pros have outweighed the cons.  At least for right now.  We will see what wins out in the near future.

Trouble has been making my day. Of course everything has always appeared perfect for us. Even though I know it is not. I have become “accepting” of the situation.  I am loving what we have. And will be glad in it.

I am still single. Not looking but praying that the “right” one will find me and hopefully fall in my lap! ROTFLMAO  But no rush.

1E157D90C42D4DCE23DA868EF44C1358

No comments: